1. After the identity of the witness has been established and before hearing his evidence, the presiding judge shall ask the witness to make the following declaration:
"I solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."
2. The witness shall give his evidence to the Court.
3. The hearing of a witness who has signed a written witness statement shall begin with the confirmation of the evidence given therein. The witness may elaborate on the evidence contained in his written witness statement.
4. The presiding judge and the judges of the panel may put questions to the witness.
5. Under the control of the presiding judge, the parties may put questions to the witness. The presiding judge
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?