CASALONGA undertakes to respect the personal data of each person whose personal data it is required to process, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended and the GDPR (European Regulation no. 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 entered into force on May 25, 2018).
1) CASALONGA, a French multi-professional simplified joint-stock company, registered with the Paris RCS under number 502 803 455 and having its registered office 31 rue de Fleurus – F- 75006 Paris (France), is responsible for the processing of the personal data that are collected through the website.
2) CASALONGA may collect and process personal data of (i) any person signed up on the website through the sign up form and (ii) of users of the website while browsing.
3) Personal data that may be collected and processed by CASALONGA are the identification data of the person such as, namely, surname, first name, email address, postal address, profession, and depend on the purpose of the processing. In general, CASALONGA limits the personal information it processes to what is strictly necessary.
4) The purposes pursued by CASALONGA by the processing of personal data are (i) the management of its communication actions with the website’s users, including sending of newsletters and invitations to events organized or not by CASALONGA, in relation namely with Unified Patent and/or Unified Patent Court and (ii) the provision of services on the website and the analysis of the navigation of the website.
5) The legal grounds for the processing of this personal data are, depending on the purpose pursued: (i) prior consent of the person (such as when registering for a newsletter or a service on one of the CASALONGA websites) [article 6 1 a) of the GDPR] and (ii) the pursuit of CASALONGA’s legitimate interest, in particular to promote its actions and events [article 6 1 f) of the GDPR].
6) CASALONGA stores the personal data for the strict duration of the purpose for which it is processed.
This personal data may be archived by CASALONGA in application of the applicable statute of limitation or to meet specific storage obligations such as accounting.
It may be anonymized and kept by CASALONGA for legal or statistical reasons.
7) Personal data is transmitted to persons intended to know it within CASALONGA and its subsidiaries. CASALONGA may also be required to transmit the data (i) to its subcontractors, service providers, suppliers or partners, for the performance of a service in connection with the purposes referred to above, (ii) to the public authorities and (iii) its professional, legal and financial counsels.
8) Personal data is not transferred outside the European Union.
9) CASALONGA implements organizational measures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of the personal data it processes.
10) In accordance with the regulation concerning the processing of personal data, you have the rights listed below:
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post mail at CASALONGA, 31 rue de Fleurus – F- 75006 Paris. You also have the right to file a complaint with the French Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), if you believe that your rights have been infringed.
A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer, your smartphone or any other device optimized for the Internet, when you visit a website, through your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc).
The website may use several types of cookies:
• Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of CASALONGA website. These cookies are not subject to your prior consent.
• Session management and authentication cookies: These cookies allow website’s users and/or CASALONGA’s clients to sign up on the website, access their personal account from the website and to recall their individual login information and preferences. These cookies which are necessary for the provision of the service by CASALONGA are not subject to your prior consent.
• Audience measurement cookies: These cookies enable measuring the number of visits to a website, to identify the most consulted pages and to identify the navigation path on the website, with a view to improving the user’s experience and website content. These cookies are subject to your prior consent.
Please find below the audience measurement cookies that are used on the website:
• _ga: Audience measurement cookie published by Google Analytics. Used to distinguish unique users.
• _gat: Audience measurement cookie published by Google Analytics. Used to limit the request rate for the duration of the session.
• _gid: Audience measurement cookie published by Google Analytics. Used to distinguish unique users.
• _utma: Audience measurement cookie published by Google Analytics. Used to differentiate between users and sessions.
• _utmz: Audience measurement cookie published by Google Analytics. Used to identify the source of traffic and where the user is coming from.
The maximum storage period for cookies subject to prior consent is 13 months and the information collected through these audience measurement cookies will be kept for a maximum of 24 months.
In general, you can restrict or block cookies through your browser settings. These settings vary for each browser.
If you have accepted the storage of cookies on your device, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have accessed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your device. They will be accessible only by their issuer.
If you refuse the storage of cookies, or if you delete those which are registered there, you risk not being able to benefit from certain functionalities of the website.