1. The judge-rapporteur may order further exchange of written pleadings, within time periods to be specified.
2. The provisions of Part 1, Chapters 2 (Interim procedure) and 3 (Oral procedure) shall apply mutatis mutandis but with such reduced timetable as the judge-rapporteur may order. He shall decide on the obligation to bear the legal costs of the proceedings for the determination of damages in accordance with Article 69 of the Agreement. 
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?
(1) Reasonable and proportionate legal costs and other expenses incurred by the successful party shall, as a general rule, be borne by the unsuccessful party, unless equity requires otherwise, up to a ceiling set in accordance with the Rules of Procedure.
(2) Where a party succeeds only in part or in exceptional circumstances, the Court may order that costs be apportioned equitably or that the parties bear their own costs.
(3) A party should bear any unnecessary costs it has caused the Court or another party.
(4) At the request of the defendant, the Court may order the applicant to provide adequate security for the legal costs and other expenses incurred by the defendant which the applicant may be liable to bear, in particular in the cases referred to in Articles 59 to 62.