1. A party who has not lodged a Statement of appeal within the period referred to in Rule 224.1 may still bring an appeal by way of cross-appeal within the period referred to in Rule 235 if one of the other parties has lodged a Statement of appeal.
2. A Statement of cross-appeal shall be included in the Statement of response. It shall comply with the requirements of Rules 225 and 226. Rules 229, 233 and 234 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the Statement of cross-appeal.
3. A Statement of cross-appeal shall not be admissible in any other way or at any other time.
4. A cross-appeal shall be treated as an appeal as far as the fee for the appeal is concerned. Rule 228 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
5. If the Statement of appeal is withdrawn, any Statement of cross-appeal shall be deemed to be withdrawn.
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?