The defendant shall pay the fixed fee and, where applicable, the value based fee for the Counterclaim for infringement in accordance with Part 6. Rule 15  and Rule 16.3 to 5  shall apply Rule 15 – Fee for the infringement action.
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?
1. The claimant shall pay the fixed fee and, where applicable, the value based fee for the infringement action in accordance with Part 6.
2. The Statement of claim shall not be deemed to have been lodged until the fixed fee and, where applicable, the value based fee for the infringement action has been paid, unless otherwise provided.
3. If the claimant has not complied with the requirements referred to in paragraph 2, the Registry shall as soon as practicable invite the claimant to:
(a) correct the deficiencies within 14 days of service of such notification; and
(b) where applicable, pay the fee for the infringement action within said 14 days.
4. The Registry shall at the same time inform the claimant that if the claimant fails to correct the deficiencies or pay the fee within the time stated, a decision by default may be given, in accordance with Rule 355.
5. If the claimant fails to correct the deficiencies or pay the fee, the Registry shall inform a judge of the division who may reject the action as inadmissible by a decision by default. The judge may give the claimant an opportunity to be heard beforehand.