1. The judge-rapporteur may refer any matter to the panel for decision and the panel may of its own motion review any decision or order of the judge-rapporteur or the conduct of the interim procedure.
2. Any party may request that a decision or order of the judge-rapporteur be referred to the panel for a review pursuant to Rule 333  . Pending review, the decision or order of the judge-rapporteur shall be effective.
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?
1. Case management decisions or orders made by the judge-rapporteur or the presiding judge shall be reviewed by the panel, on a reasoned Application by a party.
2. An Application for the review of a case management order shall be lodged within 15 days of service of the order. The Application shall set out the grounds for review and the evidence, if any, in support of the grounds. The other party shall be given an opportunity to be heard.
3. The party seeking a review shall pay the fee for the review of a case management order, in accordance with Part 6. Rule 15.2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
4. The panel shall as soon as practicable decide the Application for review and make any necessary revised case management order.
5. A decision of the panel on an Application for review is a procedural decision for the purposes of Rule 220.2.