The claimant shall pay the fee for the revocation action in accordance with Part 6. Rule 15.2  shall apply Rule 15.2 – Fee for the infringement action.
New visitor ?
2. The Statement of claim shall not be deemed to have been lodged until the fixed fee and where applicable, the value based fee for the infringement action has been paid, unless otherwise provided.
(1) Parties to proceedings before the Court shall pay court fees.
(2) Court fees shall be paid in advance, unless the Rules of Procedure provide otherwise. Any party which has not paid a prescribed court fee may be excluded from further participation in the proceedings.
(1) A party who is a natural person and who is unable to meet the costs of the proceedings, either wholly or in part, may at any time apply for legal aid. The conditions for granting of legal aid shall be laid down in the Rules of Procedure.
(2) The Court shall decide whether legal aid should be granted in full or in part, or whether it should be refused, in accordance with the Rules of Procedure.
(3) On a proposal from the Court, the Administrative Committee shall set the level of legal aid and the rules on bearing the costs thereof.