(1) The allocation of judges and the assignment of cases within a division to its panels shall be governed by the Rules of Procedure. One judge of the panel shall be designated as the presiding judge, in accordance with the Rules of Procedure.
(2) The panel may delegate, in accordance with the Rules of Procedure, certain functions to one or more of its judges.
(3) A standing judge for each division to hear urgent cases may be designated in accordance with the Rules of Procedure.
(4) In cases where a single judge in accordance with Article 8(7) of the Agreement, or a standing judge, in accordance with paragraph 3 of this Article, hears a case that judge shall carry out all functions of a panel.
(5) One judge of the panel shall act as Rapporteur, in accordance with the Rules of
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?