(1) When a panel sits in composition of an even number of judges, decisions of the Court shall be taken by a majority of the panel. In case of equal vote, the vote of the presiding judge shall prevail.
(2) In the event of one of the judges of a panel being prevented from attending, a judge from another panel may be called upon to sit in accordance with the Rules of Procedure.
(3) In cases where this Statute provides that the Court of Appeal shall take a decision sitting as a full court, such decision shall be valid only if it is taken by at least 3/4 of the judges comprising the full court.
(4) Decisions of the Court shall contain the names of the judges deciding the case.
(5) Decisions shall be signed by the judges deciding the case, by the Registrar for decisions of the Cour
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?