(1) The Financial Regulations shall be adopted by the Administrative Committee. They shall be amended by the Administrative Committee on a proposal from the Court.
(2) The Financial Regulations shall lay down in particular:
- (a) arrangements relating to the establishment and implementation of the budget and for the rendering and auditing of accounts;
- (b) the method and procedure whereby the payments and contributions, including the initial financial contributions provided for in Article 37 of the Agreement are to be made available to the Court;
- (c) the rules concerning the responsibilities of authorising and accounting officers and the arrangements for their supervision; and
- (d) the generally accepted accounting principles on which the budget and the annual finan
Please login to continue reading.