(1) The Presidium shall appoint the Registrar of the Court for a term of six years. The Registrar may be re-appointed.
(2) Two weeks before the date fixed for appointing the Registrar, the President of the Court of Appeal shall inform the Presidium of the applications which have been submitted for the post.
(3) Before taking up his or her duties, the Registrar shall take oath before the Presidium to perform the duties of the Registrar impartially and conscientiously.
(4) The Registrar may be removed from office only if the Registrar no longer meets the obligations arising from his or her office. The Presidium shall take its decision after having heard the Registrar.
(5) If the office of the Registrar falls vacant before the date of expiry of the term thereof, the Presidium shal
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?