(1) The Court may, in response to a justified and proportionate request of the applicant and in accordance with the Rules of Procedure, order an infringer to inform the applicant of:
- (a) the origin and distribution channels of the infringing products or processes;
- (b) the quantities produced, manufactured, delivered, received or ordered, as well as the price obtained for the infringing products; and
- (c) the identity of any third person involved in the production or distribution of the infringing products or in the use of the infringing process.
(2) The Court may, in accordance with the Rules of Procedure, also order any third party who:
- (a) was found in the possession of the infringing products on a commercial scale or to be using an infringing process on a commercia
Please login to continue reading.