In these Rules:
– "UPC" means Unified Patent Court
– “Centre” means Patent Mediation and Arbitration Centre
– “Rules” means the rules of mediation of the Patent Mediation and Arbitration Centre
– "Request" means the request for mediation under the Rules
– “Applicant” means any party wishing to have recourse to mediation under the Rules and submit a Request
– "Mediation Agreement" means an agreement by the parties to submit to mediation all or certain disputes which have arisen or which may arise between them; a Mediation Agreement may be in the form of a mediation clause in a contract or in the form of a separate contract.
Words used in the singular include the plural and vice versa, as the context may require.
Please login to continue reading.
New visitor ?